Wednesday, July 16, 2008

One Less Thing to Worry About

To wake myself up before my ride home, I went down to the cafeteria and grabbed a cup of coffee. In the cafeteria I ran into the fellow physician. I asked about Cathy's need for so much blood and if we should be concerned. His response was that they are certain that Cathy is not loosing blood by bleeding (internally). Her body is just not producing enough blood. This is a known effect of some of the medications she is receiving (primarily some of the antibiotics). They are switching some of these medications to see if they can improve upon her body's blood production. He also stated that we should not be concerned about this issue for now.

One less thing to worry about for now. Boy, this is a good cup of coffee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

David enjoy that cup of coffee....