Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunshine On Her Shoulders Makes Her Happy

Cathy found Titanic on the tube again today. Add that to the beautiful blue skies here this afternoon and Cathy is in great spirits. Kaitlyn came down this afternoon to visit and watch Titanic and Close Encounters with her.

The attending physician came in this morning and gave another opinion about Cathy's bumps. He did not express any great concern over them (of course that could just be that poker face training again). I believe an ultrasound has still been ordered for tomorrow.

Cathy has been 'snacking' a bit today: A little scrambled eggs and potatoes this morning, a couple hard boiled eggs and watermelon this afternoon and who knows what this evening. It seems her appetite is starting to return.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what is causing those strange bumps?

Cathy, it sounds like you are having a great day and you so deserve one!

David, another great blog title...

If I had a day that I could give you
I'd give to you a day just like today

If I had a song that I could sing for you
I'd sing a song to make you feel this way

If I had a tale that I could tell you
I'd tell a tale sure to make you smile

If I had a wish that I could wish for you
I'd make a wish for sunshine all the while

Anonymous said...

Sunshine, snackin',chick flicks and....what? Close Encounters? Sorry, that just didn't fit into the mix! You had me up to that point.

May tomorrow bring more blue skies...both outside and in your heart!

I love you so much!
BonBon
XOXOXOXO