Saturday, November 1, 2008

Have You Ever Seen The Rain?

During the past few days Cathy has begun to develop 'bumps' in/on her muscles. Most are about the size of a grape (they actually look like someone shoved a grape under her skin), but a few are two to three times that size. They pop up just under her skin and go away within a day or so. At times they are tender to the touch and a couple have shown bruising around them. The resident has ordered an ultrasound on a few of these. This ultrasound will probably happen on Monday. Now what?

A California Roll and Squirt soda for supper tonight. That doesn't sound to appealing to me but Cathy appears to be diggin' it.

We had a brief 'thunder, lightening and rain shower' show from the hospital room this evening. Cathy enjoys the rain so this was a special treat for her. It was made even more special because she was able to share it with Jessica.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cathy, I know how much you love the rain, you once told me the CA thunderstorms make the weather more interesting!

Great title for todays blog...

Someone told me long ago theres a calm before the storm,
I know; its been comin for some time.
When its over, so they say, itll rain a sunny day,
I know; shinin down like water.

I want to know, have you ever seen the rain?
Comin down on a sunny day?

Yesterday, and days before, sun is cold and rain is hard,
I know; been that way for all my time.
til forever, on it goes through the circle, fast and slow,
I know; it cant stop, I wonder.

Anonymous said...

Have I got some rain for you! Maybe I should send some of our Seattle rain your direction so that you can be "entertained" more often! I actually enjoy it too...it seems especially cozy inside when it's wet and blustery outside! Lot's of entertainment these days!

I'm so sorry to hear about this new development with these bumps under your skin! Especially since they are uncomfortable! I'll be in prayer for them to be nothing of concern and to disappear quickly!

Oh I'm so tempted to make a "Squirt" joke...but I won't do that to a helpless woman in a hospital bed!

Love you lots!
BonBon
XOXOXOXO