Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Numbers

I must be bored. Here are a couple numbers for you to ponder and go ... Hummm.

Although, Cathy did receive the call for her first transplant fours years ago on November 17th. That call came around 6 pm on that day. By the time we got to the hospital and Cathy was prepped for surgery, and it was confirmed that the lungs were good, it was very close to midnight. Surgery began after midnight on November 18th. Yesterday, Cathy went into the OR just before 4 pm. The surgery was complete just before midnight. Both surgeries were conducted entirely on the 18th of November. Hummmmm....

Cathy and her daughters have always shared a kinda numbers communication code. I am sure it is nothing unique to them. The number sequence 1, 4 and 3 carries the meaning of "I Love You" for them. They use this code with true feelings. Well, yesterday was Cathy's 143rd day in the hospital. Hummmmmm......

God just told Cathy that he loves her.......

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this!!!! God wanted to make sure that we made no mistake that this was all HIM! Yes, Cathy, God does love you and He's showing it in awesome ways. I thank Him for everything He's done, including making you the strong, persevering fighter that you are!

That light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter by the day...you're well on your way!

I love you!
BonBon
XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

God works in mysterious ways.. he wasnt hiding it this time.... Thanks for all the updates David... I cant wait to meet you and see my aunt for the first time in 12 yrs this winter... love to all... and great job to all!
love
tamika

Anonymous said...

Interesting numbers ... God does have a way with miracles.

I think I know Cathy's code 1,4,3 I cannot wait to confirm this with her.

Thinking of you all in CA as the cold winds blow in MN.

Melody said...

God indeed was telling Cathy I love you! He knows her code, He knows how to make her feel as though he has cradled her in His arms, and made a special day even more special. I love the made in Colorado stamp! LOL, I bet if you looked even closer there were tiny mountains as well! I feel proud a lung came from my state, and even better was for Cathy!

One day at a time, get some rest David!
Ted & Melody

Anonymous said...

I just got my driver license renewed and I am now an official ORGAN DONOR!! Hopefully I will be able to help out families that are in need someday too.

Cathy, you are such an inspiration with all that you have been through. I am so glad that you came into our family and I know how much David cares about you.

We will be praying for a speedy recovery. God bless...

Love,
Diane

Jami said...

Hey Jo,
You certainly are blessed
And loved an enourmous amount :)
Thank God for your " Gift of Life "
As we all thank God for you :)
Rest well my friend.
Grey's tonight :)
Izzy's gettin' a little peculiar...
I'll keep you posted.
Thanks Becky and Jessi who first introduced me to the show.
Love to all,
David, YOU ROCK !!!
Thank you !!!
Love,
Jami Lynne x/o

Melody said...

David, mom wanted me to pass this message on to you.

You too, were made in Colorado!

She also sends her love, prayers, and well wishes for you both.

Melody
(for mom!)