Monday, November 10, 2008

Adding To The List

The physical therapist stopped by to take Cathy for a walk this morning, unfortunately Cathy did not have enough energy to get out of bed. She feels that the weight she has put on since beginning to receive the anabolic steroids is to much for her to 'carry'. I'll have to put this on my list of things to discuss with the doctors.

The bleeding in Cathy's lungs has resumed. It is still assumed that bleeding is being caused by agressive suctioning. The respiratory therapists are trying to follow a careful suctioning schedule. Not so much as to cause more bleeding but enough to remove the blood and secretions so they do not become blockages in her airway.

David

PS. Semper Fi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

David, as I read your blogs I would describe you as "Semper Fidelis".

Cathy, My love and prayers go out to you. Stay strong my Friend, God is with you.

Anonymous said...

Hey you! That's how you started most of your voice mail messages that you left me in the past. I currently have two of them saved from back in March and I love listening to your voice. What a blessing it is that I saved those! Denise's comment made me think of it and, yes, I miss your words of wisdom too!

I'm sorry to hear that today was not a better day. Keep up the good fight...the roller coaster is bound to head back up shortly! I pray that you will find relief, peace and freedom soon.

I love you!
BonBon
XOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

I realize you were referring to the anniversary of the marine corps when you said "Semper Fi", but I'd use that term to describe you.

All my best wishes to Cathy.