Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Slow End To Week Five

I've waited as long as I can for today's update. It has been a very slow day with not much to talk about.

Cathy was on the trach collar from 5:30 am to around noon. She went back onto the trach collar around 4pm and she is going to try to stay on it until 10 pm. She has been very tired today, but has not slept very much. It seems that there has been someone coming in the room for one reason or another all day.

Becky is down this evening to visit with her mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If the sky above you
Should turn dark and full of clouds
And that old north wind should begin to blow
Keep your head together and call my name out loud
And soon I will be knocking upon your door.

You just call out my name and you know where ever I am
I'll comning running to see you again.

Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you got to do is call
And I'll be there, yeah, yeah.

Hey, ain't it good to know that you've got a friend?