Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Same Management, New Location

Cathy has been moved out of the ICU and into an observation room. We have moved from the fourth floor up to the seventh floor of the hospital (the same floor she was on way back on June 30th).

Cathy has the bronkoscopy scheduled for tomorrow (I guess its today now), so they must have been able to obtain a small scope. I do not know the time for the procedure. However, this room has a couch so I am here until the procedure is complete and Cathy has recovered.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoooHooo!!!!!! This is an awesome milestone getting out of the ICU! Don't get me wrong, it was the nicest ICU room I've ever seen, but I'm sure you were getting tired of that scenery! And now you have a couch! I'm green with envy David!

I hope that everyone slept well last night (post-move) and that you're feeling good about today's procedure. Remember, any fear or worry comes from Satan so you can just give it right back and say, "no thank you"!

I love you!
XOXOXOX
BonBon

Anonymous said...

Yahoo...out of ICU
That is WONDERFUL news!!!