Thursday, October 2, 2008

Outwit, Outlast, Outplay And Survive

Cathy was rested on the Bi-Pap again last night. As a result, tonight she has enough energy to stay up and watch survivor with me. (The survivors on the TV show have nothing on the survivor sitting next to me tonight).

Today was another day focused on headaches and nausea. I did not get here in time this evening to bring Cathy something from the cafeteria. I may run out and grab her a snack in a bit, after tribal council. (I will be spending the night here tonight).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cathy sure is the posterchild for The Survivor !!

You go girl, we are all praying for you !!

Jami said...

Hey David,
That's nice you're spending the night with Cathy.
You two behave yourselves :)
Glad you were able to enjoy some TV time together.
Keep up the good work Cathy Jo !!!
Love ya,
Jami Lynne x/o

Anonymous said...

Boy you aren't kidding David! She may weigh less than the average 15-year old, but she makes us all look like whimps! You know my vote!

Love and Hugs to you both,
BonBon
XOXOXOXO