Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Your Title Here

Today was pretty much a continuation of yesterday for Cathy: Pain, Nausea, Nutrition & Breathing.

Yesterday evening it was discovered that Cathy has developed a few pressure sores. Since the G-tube procedure on Saturday, Cathy has found one position that gives her the most relief from the pain. Staying in that position has promoted the development on these sores.

Four days of pain and nausea are beginning to show on Cathy's spirits. Not to many smiles this evening.

One up-note for tonight: There has not been any blood in Cathy's lung secretions during the past 24-hours.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey "Rock Star"! I know you're not feeling like a rock star lately, but I wanted to remind you that you are one. Not just on those days when you're feeling okay and "wowing" the doctors, but even on days like today because of your perseverance.

Websters defines perseverance as "to persist in a state in spite of counter influences,opposition or discouragement". In James 5:11 the bible says "We give great honor to those who endure under suffering". This is you my dear!

Do not lose faith, recharge your batteries and keep your eyes on your Power Source! You are in capable, loving hands.

I love you!!!
BonBon
XOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

David, make sure they keep a close eye on those pressure sores!! Your Uncle Bill and I know all about those things! I have been following all the progress reports and am much encouraged with Cathy's progress! I've never had the privilege of meeting this special lady but she is in my thoughts and prayers daily!

Aunt Betty in CO

Anonymous said...

How much more must you endure, my dear Friend?

Our prayers and hearts go out to you.

Love to you