Monday, December 22, 2008

Check Out Time Is 11 AM

I was asked to be at the hospital early in the morning for 'training'. So I am spending the night at the hospital. It is looking like tomorrow is going to be The Day. All the girls are healthy. Miles had a few sniffles last night, but no fever.

Cathy did very well today. On two occasions she was able to walk two laps around the unit. The occupational therapist washed and braided her hair again.

Cathy is excited about going home. The girls and I are so looking forward to having her home with us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The day has finally come! What a perfect time to celebrate a homecoming and Cathy's favorite time of the year! I can just feel the excitement you all must be experiencing!

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. (Hebrews 11:6)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Christmas gift . . . surely the best ever!
What a strong willed and courageous woman you are and have been. Bless you!

Love, Norma & Mike

Anonymous said...

I can't think of a better Christmas present! Thank you God! I consider myself blessed to have witnessed your miracles CJ! May you continue to bask in His blessings for you and your family.

David, after 6 months of long days, longer drives and long waits, it's time to rest. You have gone above and beyond what so many people would do as you have faithfully stood by Cathy's side. What an amazing advocate you have been for her! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

I love you both!
BonBon
XOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Christmas Gift!!! You are awesome Aunt Cathy... and thanks David for all you have done as well... I hope to keep in touch... I am so happy to hear about you going home...
Merry Christmas
Love
Tamika and Family

Jami said...

Merry Christmas my friend !!!
Merry Christmas !!!

Love you always,
Jami Lynne x/o